[AT] Massey-Harris 44

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Jun 22 18:48:57 PDT 2004

Farmall M or John Deere A size, but better (-;

Several different engine configurations over the years including a 6
cylinder; but most were fours.   Some diesels were made too.   HP ratings
for the various 4 cylinders were 29-35/39-43 for drawbar/belt .  Couldn't
find a Nebraska test for the 6 cylinder.  They were all Massey Harris made
engines except the 6 cylinder so parts can be tough to find.   They were
not Continentals like many of the smaller Masseys.  The 6s were Chryslers I
think.  Well liked tractors in most parts of the country

Spencer