Walmart was Re: [AT] 6V chargers - repost

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 14:48:25 PDT 2004

	Well, Rob, I'm a big fan of WalMart because of the money
they have saved me. I have a medical condition at present that
requires quite a few prescription drugs, for example, and so far
this year I have saved over a thousand dollars by buying my
prescriptions at WalMart instead of the local drug stores. And yes,
I gave local drug stores a chance to give me a better price but they
refused. That was their privilege and going where I save money is mine.
I don't have a fancy medical plan that pays my prescriptions and must
pay out of my own pocket in cash. So, I go where I save money.

	My interest in this was in those desulphating chargers as
I did not know WalMart carried them. I believe they have been in
the Northern Tool and also Harbor Freight catalogs for several
years but I've been waiting to see if I heard good or bad things
about them. I lose too many 6 and 12 volt batteries a year and the
cost of new batteries adds up. I think the battery in my AC G just
went bad this past winter as it was completely flat yesterday. I
charged it but I would be willing to bet it will be flat again in
a day or so and will never hold a charge again. If I can fix this
kind of thing with a desulphating battery charger, I will go for
one.

Cecil

> Man Cecil you need to be making money as a Walmart spokesman
> if you're there that often  I'll only darken their doors
> if I've exhausted every other place in the county and can't
> get what I want for a week before shopping at the place.
> I'll support the local guys at the hardware store fist.
> Just my .02 worth.
> Rob
>

>>> I've been in WalMart every other week or so all year so far and am not
>>> enough of a shopper to find stuff like this. I guess that is what you
>>> get for being one of those people who only go in a store when you need
>>> something, buy it, and leave.
>>>
>>> Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson