[AT] System Outage - kinda

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 14:16:43 PDT 2004

I think everyones acting like a bunch of old men, whether they are or not.
Spencer came on now about 3 times and said for the next couple or 3 weeks
there could be down times and odd patterns for messages.  Be glad of what
you have......  I personally delete about 150-250 garbage messages a week
such as ..Test.. Is anyone there?... Is the List Down.  Grow Up noone but
spencer is or has been bearing any of the expense for this list.  One more
crap run through before HE comes back on and says everything is up to snuff
and I'm outa here.  I deal with adults and haven't seen much of that in the
last 2-3 weeks. I am and have been since about 1996-97 here, and enjoyed
most.  I was gone for 3 days this weekend and deleted over 100 NOTHING
messages.  With everyone asking everyone else Crap about the list.  If ya
were my grandpas kids you'd get a spankin.
Spencer did a Very Wonderful thing for us Guys and Gals when HE came up with
this idea and we do a lot for charity....Do we have to act like Kids???
Still,
John Cable
Grand Rapids, MI