[Steam-engine] Wauseon

Paul Ward psward at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 10:29:08 PDT 2004

Jeff,

You might want to check their web site at: http://www.nationalthreshers.com/

Most of the time there are between 30-50 steam engines.  They have
threshing, a sawmill, handle mill, veneer mill, Baker Fan(s)...

Beth step in here any time....  I think she's hauling more engines to the
show....

I think they have primitive camping but you may want to call to verify that.

Paul Ward
psward at neo.rr.com