[AT] 6V chargers - repost

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue Jun 22 06:33:35 PDT 2004

Cecil,
Sounds like you go to the store the same way I do. I usually have a list and
when I hit the door I am on a mission to find the stuff on the list and then
get the heck out of the store. I absolutely hate wandering around a store
"shopping". Seems like a huge waste of time and money to me.
Mark Greer
Orrville, Ohio - Home of Smucker's Jelly