Walmart was Re: [AT] 6V chargers - repost

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Tue Jun 22 06:32:27 PDT 2004

Man Cecil you need to be making money as a Walmart spokesman
if you're there that often :) I'll only darken their doors
if I've exhausted every other place in the county and can't
get what I want for a week before shopping at the place.
I'll support the local guys at the hardware store fist.
Just my .02 worth.
Rob