[AT] Welding Question

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Jun 21 21:03:19 PDT 2004

Copper can be used as a backing block for filling large openings while
welding.  I should think you can weld pin holes with no backing plate at
all.  You're not talking about holes the size of bowling pins are you?
:-)  If he's burning through while welding pin holes, he has the
amperage turned too high.

Larry