[AT] 6V chargers - repost

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jun 21 17:54:04 PDT 2004

Thanks.  I always heard that most batteries fail from the plates being
shorted out by build up from being cycled so many times.  The desufation
makes sense.  I just wondered about the mechanics of it.
I wonder if it alternates pulses of current +,-,+,- or just pulses in the
same polarity as the battery.

Charlie