[AT] 6V chargers - repost

dglass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Mon Jun 21 10:16:05 PDT 2004

Oh, yeah!  They have a five year warranty.

I just started using the Schumacher Smart Charge. (You can get them at
Walmart also.)  They test, desulfate, and charge the battery.  They make
them up to 40 amp.  They really work. I dug batteries out of the junk
pile and revived them.  Desulfation is slow however and may take up to
ten hours on a bad battery.  The big one and the small ones do 6/12
volts and the middle ones only do 12volt.