[AT] Re: [Farmall] 6V chargers - repost

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Mon Jun 21 09:52:42 PDT 2004

My old Sears-branded charger has been soldiering on for
upwards of 20 years from now, not that I'm specifically
recommending Sears - who knows who manufactured mine, vs.
what they offer today.  It's just that I haven't needed to
replace one in a long time.

With that said, in the professional automotive industry,
Century carries a good reputation.  I see they carry Century
at Northern.

As to what fries:  my money is on the diodes.

Steve O.

From: Dave Merchant <nesys_com at ameritech.net>