[AT] System Outage

Janice + John Quinn quinnj at lara.on.ca
Mon Jun 21 06:05:09 PDT 2004

I know some of you hate these "me too's" but I've been a lurker on this list
for 9-10 years and I hate to see people knock Spencer who has given so much
so that we can learn and enjoy this antique tractor thing.  When I see those
complaints about a few minor glitches I wonder how long it is going to be
before Spencer just throws in the towel and says "Do it yourself".  I just
want to say "Thank You" to a wonderful person who puts up with a lot of
nonsense and very little reward.  I for one will never complain about the
operation of this list no matter how many interruptions we may get.  Spencer
has done a magnificent job for many, many years.

Thanks Spencer!!

John Quinn
Burlington, ON
Canada