[AJD] Need help from the wheel experts- oddball wheels on a wartimeB

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 20:28:09 PDT 2004

Hi John,
Well, I finally got through my organized notes, and my recent notes (not yet
organized) and I don't find a wheel like yours!  The hub appears to be
offset to allow additional wheel spacing.  What hub clamp does it have?  It
appears to have bosses on the hub to position wheel weights?

I will add your pix to my database, along with the casting #, and ask
around.  Boy, there is no end to these wheels!

Best Regards,
Duane