[AT] Fw: Food (Supercharged and Nitro Powered!) for Thought]

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Thu Jun 17 05:12:13 PDT 2004

I've never camped there but been plenty of times since I
only lived 10-20 minutes away. You were really close to
Gene Dotson's place as he lived right next to the airport.
They wanted me to park right accross the road for $10
as long as I had a 4X4 but I knew better and went to
the back gate and paid $5 and didn't have to get the
tractor to pull me out.
Rob
"If you enjoyed a good meal today, thank a farmer"