[AT] Fw: Food (Supercharged and Nitro Powered!) for Thought]

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Jun 16 21:56:55 PDT 2004

I used to go to the Springs every year beginning in the mid '80's with a
group of my buddies before I got married and had kids. I think the last time
I was down there was in '95 or '96. We used to camp across the road in the
"zoo" before that ended and some years in back behind the track next to the
airport.
Mark