[AT] 4 x 36 hayrake tires???

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed Jun 16 05:27:52 PDT 2004

Farmer,
 Don't know what tread pattern would be acceptable but
Coker Tire company stocks that size tire in a Goodrich
brand. Here's the link.

http://www.cokertire.com/store/customer/search.php?tire_size=36X4+%5B28%
5D&in_category=108&x=12&y=4

Oh yeah, BTW thanks :)

Rob
"If you enjoyed a good meal today, thank a farmer"