[AT] Human, not tractor powered

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jun 15 20:07:46 PDT 2004

The local club (SIAM) has a couple of the powered variety on display in
their pavilion at the fairgrounds and has the instruction manual framed
in Plexiglas so you can read the whole thing on both sides.  I read the
manual at their show this past weekend and remember that it claimed one
man could cut a 24-inch tree with it in 12 minutes.

Yard art might be a good use for it.

Larry