[AT] IH cub

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 18:04:36 PDT 2004

I agree with Mike on this I live in VA and down here you can't touch a cub
for less than 1500.00 no matter what it looks like with a mower no less than
2000.00 so stick to your guns on that.I saw one in the local equal to Lancaster
Farming that didn't even run guy was asking 950.00 for it.They are wanted big
time down here.Good Luck

  Shawn McCarty

1937 Allis Chalmers WC