[AT] Pacer Value/ Years??

Tim Nobles tnobles at netsync.net
Tue Jun 15 14:16:39 PDT 2004

Thanks Dave.
    We went and picked up the Pacer on Sunday.  I didn't get exactly what
was paid, but it sounded like about $1500.  The tractor itself runs great
and is cosmetically in decent shape.  It has a loader which had been bent a
couple of times and reinforced.  Overall I thought it was a good deal.
    Nice picts from beginning to end of your pacer!

Thanks again,

Tim
tnobles at netsync.net