[AT] How do you polarize a voltage reagulator??

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Jun 15 13:35:13 PDT 2004

Actually, you need to repolarize  -after- installing the regulator.
Very briefly touch a wire from the "hot" side of the battery to the
F terminal of the regulator. You can use the B or BAT terminal of
the regulator instead of a long wire to the battery. This "polarizes"
the field coils ov the generator so it will charge.

Phil