[AT] IH cub

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Tue Jun 15 04:59:47 PDT 2004

Just going by the prices I have seen in the local papers (and Lancaster
Farming), I don't think that you should be ashamed to ask $2000. You can
always come down to maybe $1500. If you can find a belly mower for it
somewhere and stick it on, you could probably get $2200 or more. I know
some folks will think I am crazy, but that is what Cubs are fetching in
this part of the country. A Cub with a 5' mower is perfect for the
2-horse "farmettes" that are becoming very popular - it will mow the
little pasture, pull a 25 bushel ground drive manure spreader, and even
clear the driveway in a pinch. Plus, to the new rancher, it looks like a
"real" tractor, not one of those plastic things from Sears or Home
Depot. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane