[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed - AC RC

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Mon Jun 14 21:06:47 PDT 2004

My brother-in-law is looking for a decent CA right now and we have looked at
a few clunkers already that he passed on buying. The problems with these
tractors were not Allis-Chalmers problems but DPO problems-abuse, neglect,
etc. I'm into Farmalls and old Gravely stuff and I've seen plenty of junk
there also-and all caused by DPO's. An idiot owner can ruin any tractor-red,
green, orange, or whatever brand/color.
Mark