[AT] IH cub

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 21:01:37 PDT 2004

It only  makes the noise when the pilot *bushing* and shaft are NOT moving
in   relation to each other.

Don i got the idea from this which was sent by George.  Notice  the caps for
"NOT"
Hey I read your original again and what you say makes sense I guess I  should
not pay attention to what others are saying so I won't get  confused.
For all i know George may have copied it from someone else and didn't  notice
the "not"
Sometimes when we get one of these threads going and people want send every
e-mail that came though along with their comment it just make for more
confusion.
Sorry if I upset anyboby but as one can see i was taking my directions from
the above statement sent on by George.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361