[Farmall] Shop Photos

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Mon Jun 14 20:02:55 PDT 2004

Justin,
I know what you mean.  They look bad enough in their tractor boy getup.
Imagine what they look like when they put on their pin stripe suits.  Sneaky
reminds me a lot of Salvatore Testa (head of the Philadelphia mob) back in
the 80's when he used to come into my business. Every he came in I was
shaking in my shoes so I know what you are going through.

Lane