[AT] IH cub

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Mon Jun 14 20:13:21 PDT 2004

Cecil,

I have been checking out the archives and George Willer and Big Dog have
responded with some info I am taking that makes sense to me, I have worked
on a few tractors in my time but it's always better to get info from those
that have been there and done that before, so the input and a better
understanding of the particular machine is what I am looking for , the easy
is just that pretty easy to figure out, but experiance in depth is basically
what most of the cub folks are giving me and I appreciate it. It helps the
logistics of the operation needed to correct the problem. The checking out
of the operation of a piece of machinery is important, but if you have the
knowledge avalible such as those on ATIS and you need a project and are
willing to learn more about the machine and enjoy the mechanical challenge
you don't have to be so lucky as to get one that doesn't smoke or make a
noise in lew of one that you  just paint it and go.  This cub is Cute, but
it wasn't the cute that got me, it was a new piece of equipment that will
have a job to do. A lot cheaper than a new one which I doubt will last 52
years . I think Farmers radio idea is one to consider to.

Don