[Farmall] Shop Photos

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Mon Jun 14 16:30:24 PDT 2004

Mike and everyone thanks for the comments on the shop.  Just glad to share
it since I've received so much help from the list over the years.
Mike, did you happen to notice the IH White Demonstrator Freezer(picture
#40), I believe that is a new addition since you and the Wisconsin Mafia
visited.  There should be other additions to my collectables room but I
understand you beat me to the punch.  :-)

Lane