[AT] Ford Flail Mower

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:20:54 PDT 2004

Mike,

I bought the one I have from a man in Clifton Springs for $100.00 and it
came with a new set of knives which had never been used, as well as the set
on the machine that weren't too bad. That was probably 8 or 10 years ago.  I
run it from my IH 340u, and it did a pretty good job until the outer bearing
on the cross drive shaft gave up.  Jennings Ford advised parts are no longer
supplied, and it won't match to any from normal bearing suppliers. I have
yet to shop the net for a replacement.  The mower I have may be some years
older than the one you are looking at.  It was first owned by a school
district. Hope this gives you another perspective.

Charlie V.