[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed - AC RC

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Mon Jun 14 13:48:36 PDT 2004

You're right about that WD/WD-45 being tough to mount. The only thing is
that it wasn't that bad about twenty or more years ago. At least I didn't
notice it. Kind of strange how it got so much tougher the last few years.
Never noticed the rough ride either back then but sure do now. That's one of
the reasons we named our old WC "Teddy", short for Theodore Roosevelt. That
WC and all of the WD's and 45's are like that outfit he rode with. (grin)
Like you said, for what they cost they'd sure do a bunch of work if you
could stay with them.
Gil
Gil