[AT] IH cub

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Jun 14 12:11:27 PDT 2004

Walt,

We all know what you think.  If you go back to the original post that
started this thread, you'll find that you are the confused one.  Please
don't try to blame your confusion on what you mistakenly think is CRS in
others.  Quite simply you're wrong... stop digging.  Your future posts will
have more credibility.

On the other hand, you could repeat your dramatic performance of a while
back.

George Willer