[AT] IH cub

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Jun 14 11:20:39 PDT 2004

Walt,

Now that's just plain silly.  When the clutch is engaged with the engine
running, and the transmission input shaft is turning, the shaft is
definitely not turning in relation to the pilot bushing...as you should
know, everything turns as a unit when the clutch is engaged  I AM paying
attention.  You should do the same!  We already know the source of the
noise.

Think about it a bit!  Bummer!

George Willer