[AT] IH cub, now 5 JD LA's

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 14:09:48 PDT 2004

I have four base and shield assemblies (chins) on the
five tractors. Also have some LUC sheet metal. But
there are two more LUC's that have better sheet metal
that I still need to get, just ran out of room on the
trailer, and was about maxed out weight wise, too. One
of the LUC's I left behind was on a small trailer with
a big generator, so it probably weighed almost as much
as another tractor. Bob is a good guy.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com