[AT] IH cub

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Jun 14 07:54:07 PDT 2004

Don,

The PTO popping out of gear is a different problem, but much easier to
repair.  It can be done through the rear cover.  A lot has been written
about it and should be in the archives.

You will replace P/N 351 287 R11 (lever)and possibly P/N 351 286 R2
(clutch).   The modification to the shaft will require precision grinding a
few thou off to fit the bore of a ND 3L04 or SKF 6004.  Either will fit the
case without modification.

George