[AT] test, is it really this quiet?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 14 09:17:30 PDT 2004

Well the log jam of messages broke through sometime overnight and most of
the missing messages came through in no particular order. Made it
interesting trying to figure out some of the replies to un-asked questions
though. I think it might have been more of a local problem here.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/