[AT] IH cub

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Mon Jun 14 06:18:32 PDT 2004

Thanks there Farmer,

The tranny fluid was nasty looking, pure white like it milk, water or foamed
up ? I washed the case out and put in new, lubed up the throw out bearing
etc. and it still making it, I mowed with it yesterday in my pasture grass
and it did still make the noise so I kind tend to think it might be as you
say. The sound was more to the rear of the trans like on the out put shaft
to the pto. I'll pull the cover when I off work this next weekend and give
it a look.

We hauled it home in the horse trailer so like you said easy to move and so
far kinda fun to operate.

Thanks again

Don