[AT] RFD TV

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 16:20:04 PDT 2004

I recently started recieving the RFD channel on my satellite.Has anyone else
caught the antique tractor shows on there?They are great if you haven't seen
them its channel 379 on directv not sure on dish network but if you go to the
website www.RFD-TV.com they have a listing for all different cable companies
and satellite companies that carry it and what channel its on.They are a little
corny sometimes but they show lots of old iron on there check it out.

          Shawn McCarty

   1937 Allis Chalmers WC