[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed - AC RC

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 16:13:05 PDT 2004

I agree Al the wd is pretty uncomfortable no doubt of that but it was a good
reliable tractor.I like all makes and models of tractors I prefer to own Allis
Chalmers do to heritage,sentimental and mechanical reasons.But if I can find
any tractor at a decent price that I can tinker with and get running I will
buy it and if I don't want to keep it I resale it.I too have seen alot of good
tractors all different makes and models but the price was either to high or
just didn't want to deal with it do to mechanical reasons.

    Shawn