[AT] IH cub, now 5 JD LA's

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 16:51:35 PDT 2004

Just brought home 5 JD LA's and two LUC engines, plus
assorted parts today, all on one load. For a photo-
take a look at
http://vintagetractors.com/Resources/5la's.jpg
The fifth one is kinda hard to see, but it is behind
me and the hood for it is in the pickup.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com