[AT] IH cub

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Jun 13 09:08:28 PDT 2004

> But it sure makes a fella think when the Wife says oh but it's so cute,
> cute? a tractor isn't suppose to be cute, this is a man's thing tractor
> collecting?????????????????????????????????
>
> Don

Don,

They don't necessarily have to be classed as "cute".  Here's one that is an
honest work horse, and until this year was the official "World's Ugliest
Cub", that is until he was displaced by some upstart non-running pile of
parts.  No hard feelings, though.  :-)  We're planning to give all
competition a run for the money at the Cub pull at the Cub Fest 2004 next
weekend.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Farmall/Cubs/%2753%5FWV/new%20scruffy%20front.jpg

George Willer