[AT] OT - Powder Post Beetles

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Sun Jun 13 08:01:00 PDT 2004

I have not seen any dust on the floor at all but I will try setting out
a bed sheet as a test as you suggest. The only thing that the
exterminator indicated as proof of activity was to hit the beams with a
piece of metal relatively hard. When this was done some dust did come
out of the holes, but no dust is evident below the holes that i can see.

Thanks for the advice!

Rob