[AT] IH cub

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sun Jun 13 07:30:16 PDT 2004

Well I did it , I got one of those toy tractors yesterday, the fella I got
it from had bought it from a old man that used it to mow his grasses in
Calif.  and it had been sitting for 5 years. The seller thought he would
tinker with it , sat it in his stable of Big McCormick Deerings for a couple
of weeks and they finally convencied him the Cub had to go!

When I was pulling into my property I had to go right past the JD s,  and
3430,  you should have herd the laughter as they got a look at the new
addition to the yard, the jd la got down right pissed. I parked the it
behind the garage so it wouldn't get any more cat calls etc. but it went on
till the sun went down.

Any ways , it purrs like a baby, smokes a bit and got some leaks here and
there , has a hydrolic unit and mower and I guess its a 1 point lift, that
works good.

But it sure makes a fella think when the Wife says oh but it's so cute,
cute? a tractor isn't suppose to be cute, this is a man's thing tractor

Don