[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed - AC RC

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sun Jun 13 07:04:19 PDT 2004

Both the b and C I had for a short time also had intake exhaust problems,
the manifold would fill up with carbon and it couldn't breath, I also
noticed that the fuel tanks is they had sat a while developed pin hole rust
outs in the rear area below the seams. and the grounding to the steering
post was another good idea.

Don