[AT] Farmall 230

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Jun 12 20:11:12 PDT 2004

Hi Al,

I saw a nice Farmall 230 row crop today.  It was all there.  Looked like it
had a paint job several years back but otherwise appeared orriginal except
maybe some replaced guages, etc.  It was just north of Maysville.  The guy
was asking $1800.  It had remote hydraulics and was clean and straight.  I
thought about you when I saw it so I stopped and took some pictures
including a picture of the for sale sign with the phone number.

If you are interested let me know and I will send you the pictures or try to
figure out how to put them up on a web site somewhere where you can see
them.

Charlie