[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed - AC RC

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sat Jun 12 20:09:14 PDT 2004

Gil,

That kinda make you wonder? the other tractors I have bought in the this
area, JD, Case, IH-Farmall didn't have that problem and the winters got just
as cold for them, maybe the owners of the ac's didn't care that much about
thier equipment then as did the owners of the other brands or maybe ac
didn't take the time to put the hazards improper winter time cooling system
care in there manual ? or maybe ???????????.

Don