[AT] Farmall A

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Sat Jun 12 09:50:28 PDT 2004

Hmm, something doesn't look quite right to me.....almost makes me wonder
if it's the front half of a Super A and the back half of an A.  The
fenders look to me like thin sheet metal, and is it just me or does the
instrument panel look sorta strange?

Neat tractor tho, I like the dual wheel weights! :)

Al