[AT] Re: Lawn tractor

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 08:30:14 PDT 2004

I have to disagree with  the MTD bandwagon here I work on those things
everyday and have an entire backlot of them waiting for repairs they are not built
for longevity if you have one that has made it more than a couple seasons you
should feel blessed because it doesn't happen often.The sad part is that MTD
manufactures so many lawnmowers for so many companies now that you can't help
but end up with one.Companies like White,Cub Cadet,Bolens all the old heavy duty
tractors are now produced by MTD.I wouldn't have one for anything I would
rather have an old farmall cub with belly mower.

           Shawn McCarty

        1937 Allis Chalmers