[AT] OT: AOL

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 07:10:30 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/12/2004 6:37:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org writes:
I agree, AOL could only marginally be  considered internet.  If you like
AOL, that's because you have never  had a real internet system.  DSL,
cable, or satellite would be like  comparing a John Deere M to a D9 Cat.
in a earth moving contest.

Gee  I hate to tell you this but you can have AOL and DSL all in one and for
Internet  service you can use any browser that your heart desires.  You have
the same  thing as cable or DSL or any of the other system and AOL on top of
that for very  little over the cost of AOL.  Besides the new IM system that
allows both  voice and video and instant sending of pictures I can't see why I
would go back  to the doldrums of your old DSL system.

The only reason i don't have DSL ia because of the phone company but we are
supposed to get it next year and I can add that to my AOL for onlt a few
dollars. But with AOLs new high speed system its not like the old days of  waiting
for the page to load..

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361