[AT] Allis-Chalmers pricing info needed

Kyle Sands willys_46 at mail.com
Sat Jun 12 08:10:45 PDT 2004

> I have to agree with Shawn on the price. $800 is fairly high for a WC in
> that condition,
> but an RC is substantially rarer than a WC.

This tractor will cost me $200 in gas round trip to haul it home.  So between that and needing tires, I'm looking at around $1200-1500 if I go with used tires.  I can probably find a runner or one with good tires for that price.  Hmmm...but still, I like the challenge.  Ain't the process of hunting and hauling an old carcass home half the fun??

Kyle Sands <>< Huntley, MN