[AT] OT--Gasoline prices

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 04:30:50 PDT 2004

> Yes, Cecil,
>
> It was a tractor raid.  I had to be very careful... leery of hi-jackers!
>

> Rt. 17 or I-86 looks like the only way to get there from here.  I'll have to
> be more careful where I find Cub #13.

	Well, congratulations on finding the #12 Cub, George. We don't mind a
raid once in a while. Clearing out some of the Cubs leaves more room for Allis
Chalmers stuff.  ;-)

	A lot of us wish there was a way to eliminate driving Route 17/I-86. It
is an adventure in itself. A lot better now, believe it or not, since we can
blow thru the Corning area without getting off the 4 lane and going thru the
heart of town. I don't know if you ventured east of Binghamton but they have
eliminated several dangerous spots there too. If they paved a hundred miles
of the worst of it, most of the complaints would go away.

	Did you fill up with the cheap gas on the Indian reservation up
near Salamanca?  They have the best prices in New York State.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson