[AT] Re: Off topic but greatreading ---- Somewhat back on topic - backhoes

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 04:05:21 PDT 2004

> Look for a Case 430 or 530 Construction King backhoe/loader tractor. A guy
> around the corner has one that I've used a couple of times and I'm
> considering buying one of my own. They are easy enough to operate and old
> enough to be easy to work on. I've seen a few around here in the last 2
> years in the $4500-$8000 range.
> Mark

	There is an ad in our local paper this morning advertising a
Case 580CK backhoe with new tires and starter. "Asking $6500". To me
"asking" in an ad means the seller will talk on the price. There is no
doubt this would be well used but could last for many years when used
on a personal basis just as our old tractors do.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson