[AT] Re: Off topic but greatreading ---- Somewhat back on topic

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Fri Jun 11 21:32:18 PDT 2004

Look for a Case 430 or 530 Construction King backhoe/loader tractor. A guy
around the corner has one that I've used a couple of times and I'm
considering buying one of my own. They are easy enough to operate and old
enough to be easy to work on. I've seen a few around here in the last 2
years in the $4500-$8000 range.
Mark