[AT] OT--Gasoline prices

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Jun 11 09:33:51 PDT 2004

Yes, Cecil,

It was a tractor raid.  I had to be very careful... leery of hi-jackers!
:-)

Rt. 17 or I-86 looks like the only way to get there from here.  I'll have to
be more careful where I find Cub #13.

The engine is badly worn, so this tractor may give its' life so that Cub #10
may live.  The Mott mower and snow blade will find homes on other Cubs.

I'm considering moving the 13" Ford wheels with studded snow tires to
Scruffy's front axle in time for the Cub Fest.

I wish we could have met too.  I always enjoy the meetings with other ATIS
members.  Portland is only about 2 1/2 months away.

George Willer